Sunday, November 06, 2005

Game La Seu - Burgos

Hi,

win over La Seu, not easy, but important to win on the road! what will be important in this league!

Well, I'm chillin here in my appartment after a long road game, we left friday morning, after a tactical training, for a 8h30 drive ... pfff

La Seu is a town, really close to Andorra, and that will be the place where we spend the night. By the time we get there it's already really dark and raining hard, so we don't really get to see anything of the beautiful nature.

after a good night rest, me and Nele, my belgian teammate, get up and get a good breakfast, so we can enjoy our stay in 'Shopping Paradise' in the beautiful scenery!
So yeah, after a couple hours I walk in the hotel, just before lunch, with 3 bags! :)
after lunch, siesta time!

and then the game, we win it in defense, cause our offense isn't going that well, but we keep the other team under 50pts.
after the game I have a couple minutes to say goodbye to my parents who drove from Burgos to La Seu to see one more off my games. Cause after the game they are heading for Toulouse to spend the night so they can finish their return home today.

oh and then the best surprise of the home team, ice cold shower .... brrrrrrr

so, we got home this morning at 5am, start of my free weekend. today and tomorrow we don't have practice and tuesday only one, the team needs this after a couple weeks of hard work, especially last week!

so, tomorrow I'll go to the fysio, to take care a little bit of my body, and at 5pm I'll have my first class of spanish!!

take care my friends, and talk to ya soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home