Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The real start of my Blog

Hi foreign friends,

here is the english version (foto's check below!)

so, this is the real start of my blog!

first of all, I'll start to talk a little bit about basketball ...
right now we're doing good with my new team (Burgos), we won 3 of our 5 first games and we already played some top teams!! we're in 6th position right now. also for myself it's going pretty fine, I'm averaging 17.2 points a game (6th overall), it feels really good! last game we won by 85-68 and I was good for 33 points

About the live in Burgos, it's a nice city, with a nice old center and a very beautiful cathedral. plus I have really nice teammates, so I'm feeling good right now!

Also my appartment is really nice, it's modern and very comfertable

This week my parents are visiting me!! so I'm really enjoying their stay, last sunday (my free day) we went for a tour outsite the city, we visited some towns and we also saw some very nice nature!

Well, that's it for now! but I'll get back to you pretty soon!

take care

1 Comments:

Blogger Bieke said...

hello hello sister,

looks great, this blog! good job!
houden zo, en ook op het veld hé!
see you soon!!!

xxx

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home