Tuesday, February 10, 2009

after almost 2 months... I'm back!!

Hey everybody,

since I didn't really had time at home during my christmas break, and I haven't really taken the time yet here (also very busy with basketball) to update my blog, therefor I apologize and try to give you one now and be better again in the future... :)

I did had a great christmas break, almost 2 weeks at home, and for the first time in a long time I was home for new years :)
I had some really nice family parties and of course great times with my best friends!!

with my family:









with my friends:






I'm already back in Salamanca for more then a month now and lots of good things have happened.

We did struggle in the beginning with our spanish league games, but we did win them all, except in Valencia.

In euroleague we had a great 1/8 final against CSKA (with Ann Wauters) and won 2-1. The last game at home we won after 2 overtimes... amazing!!







So now we play the 1/4 finals against Pecs (Hungary)
we start this tuesday at home, on friday we play in Pecs and if we need a third game we play again at home on wednesday... I'm really looking forward to these games!!

That's it for now, thanks again for all the votes for the All Star team... I'm really happy about it!! too bad I can't go... but there's always a next time... :)

hasta luego!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marrek O'Polo said...

Hasta luego: in het Spaans van Anke wil dat zeggen "tot over 2 maanden"... Ik kijk er al naar uit!

11:15 AM  
Blogger red fugitive plentitude said...

Muchas felicidades, van de LYRA-crew & spelers.We zijn héél fier op jou!Just work hard and be the best!Volgende keer stemmen we allemaal weer.Ann & het LYRA-team

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home