Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here it is... the long waited update... :)

Hi everybody,

sorry it took me so long to write again but after a week of travel, the visit of my aunt and another week of travel, I kinda lost a little bit track...
but here we go... my last blog from Salamanca in 2008!

So first basketball update:
In euroleague we finished the first round (group of 6 teams, 10 games, home and away) We finished 2nd with a balance of 7 wins and 3 loses.
So we advance to the 1/8 finals, who will be played at the end of januari, in a best of 3. In this round we meet CSKA Moscow (with Ann Wauters).

In the spanish league we won all our last games, but we still have one important one coming up this saturday in Mallorca. If we win this game, we end the first round in second position with a 11-2 balance.





Besides basketball, I had my aunt Rita over for a week. It was very nice to have her here again! We really enjoyed our time together.
On sunday (my only free day) we went to visit a small town about an hour south of Salamanca... in the mountains! Very pretty!






During the time she was here, there was also a special expotision at the plaza major... Manolo Valdés:







And for our last lunch, we went to the same place as last year (La Regenta) cause it was very nice... just check our deserts... mmmmmm



Oh yeah, I do have to show you some pictures too, from our travel to Orenburg (Russia) Just look and think what you want... ;)

baggage claim at the airport....



view from our room:


in the room.... :)))


the gym:


In Moscow, only waiting for 9h in a hotel... for our connection to Madrid...




And the surprise of this week:









So... that's it for this time!
I'm almost ready for my holidays so I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marrek O'Polo said...

Thanks for this one!
SuXXes in Mallorca... en drop ook daar weer maar een serieke "bommen"!!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home