Monday, September 29, 2008

new season... new start for my blog!!

and I think I'll write in english so everybody can follow it!!
so yeah, sorry for the break over the summer.... but since I didn't really make time to write (had too much fun stuff to do with friends and family) and also didn't really get on my own computer that much... I didn't keep u guys updated!
so here we go... 'short' update about my summer:



BBQ with friends





high school reunion
coaching at GameTime



birthdayparty for the boys!!



national team


Egypt, vacation with my brother










1 Comments:

Blogger Marrek O'Polo said...

Blij dat je weer tijd hebt om te bloggen. Wens je een goed seizoen toe in Salamanca en hoop dat de resultaten goed zullen zijn. Maar voor alles wens ik je een goede gezondheid, een gelukkig leven en veel leute en plezier !!!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home