Sunday, February 19, 2006

For my foreign friends!

Hey guys

well, like you can see, I put on the pictures from last week!
First Bilbao, we had a wednesday off so Jenni and I decided to go to Bilbao and visited the Guggenheim museum, it was really nice!! at the end we treated ourselfs with a yammie Ben&Jerry's ice cream!!

Last weekend we went to Ibiza. first two days we didn't really do a lot, the weather wasn't that great, so we had practice when we got there and we went for a walk, but not much more then that! eventualy we lost the game, pretty bad. But we went out anyways, good way to go on ... we had a great time, I really enjoy spending time with my teammates!!
On sunday we had our flight back to Madrid at 8.40pm so we had another day in Ibiza, but no bikini, too many clouds and too cold!
When we got to Madrid, Delphine, Sandra and I stayed there to go out for dinner and party!! We went to the 'Hard Rock Cafe' and then to 'Serrano 41' (the R&B club)!!
the next day, we meet up with Jenni (who stayed a little longer in Ibiza) and enjoyed the nice weather in Madrid!
So, that's the little update!!
Talk to you soon guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home